Below is a list of the campus policies & guidelines that all event coordinators and participants are required to follow.

All events on campus should also follow the Time, Place and Manner of Free Expression Policy.

In order to provide services to Humboldt, vendors must provide insurance and endorsements issued by an insurance company with AM Best rating of A:VII or higher or provided through partial or total self-insurance acceptable to Humboldt.

The following Certificates of Insurance and  Endorsements  must be furnished before the work begins:

General Liability - Limits of Liability:

  • $2,000,000 General Aggregate
  • $1,000,000 Each Occurrence – Combined Single Limit

Business Automobile Liability - Limits of Liability:

  • $1,000,000 Each Accident – Combined Single Limit

Workers’ Compensation - Limits as required by law:

  • $1,000,000 Employers Liability

Endorsements for the General and the Automobile Certificates of Insurance that state:

  • The insurer will not cancel the insured’s coverage without thirty (30) days  prior notice to Humboldt.
  • The contractor names the State of California, the Trustees of the California  State University, the California State University, Cal Poly Humboldt, Cal Poly Humboldt Center, their officers, employees, representatives,  volunteers, and agents as additional insureds, but only insofar as the operations under this contract are concerned.
  • Vendor’s insurance company can elect to use the CSU Endorsement form and sign it instead of their own form.

Additionally, vendors doing business with Humboldt for the first-time will also need to fill out the Payee Data Record Form STD 204. Humboldt employees with access to OBI can look up all vendors in OBI by using report "2.0.0 Chartfields and Vendors." If the particular vendor is on that list, they do not need to fill out the Payee Data Record Form. 

More Vendor Information