Conference & Event Services (CES) at Cal Poly Humboldt was created in 2021 to help centralize Humboldt facility use, ensure no events overlap, and assist those wishing to use campus space with the logistics involved. CES serves as centralized scheduling for both internal and external groups such as: students, faculty and staff, University departments, the community, and other groups outside of the Humboldt area. CES can also connect you to resources such as catering, IT, campus security, facility maintenance, and risk management, direct you to forms and policies relevant to your event, and answer any questions you may have. We are glad to assist you in hosting your next event at Humboldt. 

Cal Poly Humboldt Student, Staff or Faculty Member

You are a Cal Poly Humboldt student, staff or faculty member looking to plan an event either on campus or out in the community, please visit our campus page for everything you need to know about planning an event on campus.

Campus Planning
Drop-In Zoom Session

Drop-in Zoom Sessions:
Mondays 2pm - 4pm
Wednesdays 10am to 12pm

Local Non Profit, Community Group, Private Company or Government Organization

You are a local non profit, community group, private company or government organization looking to rent space on Cal Poly Humboldts’ beautiful campus. Whether your looking for a conference room for 10 people or an arena for 800 we probably have what you are looking for, please visit our community page for everything you need to know about planning an event at Cal Poly Humboldt. 

Community Planning

Conference WITH Overnight Accommodations

You are a Cal Poly Campus Department or Community Member looking to host a Conference WITH Overnight Accommodations. Or you’re are a Housing Conference Attendee looking for more information for your stay at Cal Poly Humboldt, please visit our Housing Conferences page. 

Housing Conferences Planning