Plan your Event & Make Reservations

Choose the process below that represents your association with Humboldt.  

Questions can be directed to or (707) 826-5981

Campus Department

You will need to make your event request through LumberJack Link.

Submit your Event Request

For tabling at events please contact the Office of Student Life at to reserve your table.

Community Member (External)

If you are an external or community entity looking to request the use of Cal Poly Humboldt campus facilities please inquire here. (For use of campus housing for overnight stays, please see Conference Planning Information link below.)

Facilities Request Information

Student Club or Organization

You will need to make your event request through LumberJack Link.

NOTE: You must be affiliated with a formally recognized club or organization to host an Event.

Submit your Event Request

Student Resident

ResLife staff or student Residents wishing to host a program or event in the Residence Halls may make their requests with Residence Life. Please talk with your Resident Advisor, Activities SA, or Area Council, or email

ResLife - Event Information